Sabrina is an actor and screenwriter that follows a personal mantra, of being a voice for unheard voices and conspiring others to their moment of courage through storytelling. She is proudly Navajo and Bangladeshi. She desires to see more authentic diverse representation in film/tv.
She spent time in the corporate world working at a Fortune 100 tech company in silicon valley. Former techie + digital nomad.
Today she has appeared in several theater and film productions, and currently based in Atlanta.
- Fancy Shawl Dancer (Native American dancing at powwows)
- Trained and certified Krav Maga instructor & trained in BJJ, Boxing and Muay Thai
- Lived full-time in a jeep traveling 35+ states for 1.5 years
- Currently lives in a tricked out van & loving it
- Explored 150+ National & State parks #youmeandtheparks
- Frequent volunteer at Camp Comfort Zone, kids grief camp